Sunday 1 August 2010

A few pics of New Designers!!




Setting up!!


All set up and ready for preview night


Set up of my work at the show, was a smaller space than at degree show so took less draws.


New Designers went really well!!! Was amazing to be there, tiring but great!!! Nice chance to spend a bit of time with some of my course mates before we all departed! Was really good to get different peoples reactions to my work too, most positive and some not so keen on the dead things, but that is what I expected. Also at new designers my harnessed bird piece was selected to be displayed at the Association of Contemporary Jewellers Crossings conference, Recent Graduates Exhibition at West Dean College. That’s a long title!! I couldn’t attend the exhibition but was exciting to have my work on display there.




No comments:

Post a Comment